What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores in the user's browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a web page and are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services.
The cookies are used for example to manage the user's session (reducing the number of times he has to include his password) or to adapt the contents of a web page to his preferences. Cookies can be "session", so they will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them or "persistent", which remain on your computer until a certain date.
The use of this website with the functionality of the browser enabled to accept cookies, implies acceptance by the user of the cookie technology used by said website.
Classes of cookies:
The website inmolighthouse.com uses analytical cookies to collect statistics on activity, navigation and user behavior on the site and its activity. The information, data, movements collected is anonymous and makes it possible to optimize navigation through the inmolighthouse.com website and, above all, to guarantee the service and optimization to the user. The user can disable their activity through exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
Guarantees and options about cookies
During the installation or update of the browser, the user has the possibility to accept, modify or reject the installation of cookies on their system, or on the other hand, reject the installation of certain cookies, such as advertising and those of third parties. In addition, after each session or visit to the site, you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
Also the user can activate:
- private browsing, where your browser will stop saving browsing history, cookies and other information of the pages or sections you visit.
- the non-tracking function, for which the browser requests the web pages that it visits not to track its browsing behavior, for example, to provide advertising or any other activity of interest in the sites it visits.
I advise you to consult the help or configuration of your browser (Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) to learn about the options on how to manage and control cookies on your own system. Keep in mind that the blocking of cookies may affect all or part of the web's functionalities.
Cookies used in this Website
Cookies generated from the domain www.inmolighthouse.com with the Google Analytics application.
Purpose: Generates a unique user ID that is used to determine the number of times a user has visited the website of inmolighthouse.com, records the origin and origin of the user and segments demographic data through the registration data.
If you do disable our cookies it is possible that some sections of our website do not work. For example, you may have difficulty accessing or viewing articles.
How to disable behaviorally directed advertising cookies
If you are concerned about behaviorally targeted advertising cookies (which serve ads based on the use of FT.com and other sites), users based in the European Union can visit "www.youronlinechoices.eu and users Based in the USA you can visit this site to opt for one of these third-party cookies.
The aforementioned websites are not FT sites and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable and disable browser cookies
Click on the wrench icon in the browser bar Select Settings
- Click on "Show advanced options" In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button. To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, choose "Allow local data to be established", which will allow cookies, both first and third parties. To allow to collect only the originating cookies "Block all third party cookies without exception". To disable cookies, in the section "Cookies", it is possible to "Block sites to fix any data". Keep in mind that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Chrome. For more information about other options of the cookies offered in Chrome, see the following page of Google
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options" In the options window go to the "Privacy" tab To enable cookies: Set the slider to "Medium" or under. To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Keep in mind that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in the Explorer. For more information about other options of cookies offered in Internet Explorer, see the following page of Microsoft
- Click on "Tools" in the browser menu and select "Options". Select the Privacy panel to enable cookies: Check "Accept site cookies". To deactivate cookies: Uncheck "Accept site cookies". Keep in mind that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Firefox. For more information, check the following Mozilla page: Mozilla Cookies
- Click on "Settings" in the browser menu and select "Settings". Select "Quick Preferences." To enable cookies: check "Enable cookies". To deactivate cookies: uncheck "Enable cookies". Keep in mind that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Opera. For more information about other options about cookies offered in Opera, see the following page of Opera Software: Opera Cookies
· Safari on Mac OSX
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and select the "Preferences" option.
- Click on "Security".
- To enable cookies: In the "Accept cookies" tab, select the "Only from the site moves to" section. To deactivate cookies: In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never". Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Safari. For more information about other options on the cookies offered in Safari, see the following page of Apple: Safari Cookies.
In the rest of the browsers, locate the "Help" function or contact the browser provider.